session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
International Policies - Local Affects: Regenerating the Sociology of Basil Bernstein
23 SES 10 C
- International Policies - Local Affects: Regenerating the Sociology of Basil Bernstein
Parlo Singh Gemma Moss Anna Tsatsaroni Antigone Sarakinioti Gabrielle Ivinson Susan Robertson
- Reframing the discourse of numbers: ethnography, Bernstein and the distribution of reading attainment by gender
- Studying students’ educational choices in contemporary societies: Thinking flexibility, rethinking boundaries
Anna Tsatsaroni Antigone Sarakinioti
- Expanding ‘restricted codes’: A dialogue between socio-materiality and Bernstein’s code theory
- The Good Teacher: High Stakes Testing and Pedagogic identity
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.