session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
From Welfarism to Neo-Liberalism. Conceptualising The Diversity of Leadership Models in Europe.
23 SES 14 B JS
Symposium Joint Session NW 23 with NW 26
- From Welfarism to Neo-Liberalism. Conceptualising The Diversity of Leadership Models in Europe.
Roberto Serpieri Jorunn Møller David Hall Michael Schratz Pat Thomson
- Educational Leadership and Mediterranean Welfare and Napoleonic Administration
- The Nordic Welfare Model in Transition – Leadership as a Catalyst for the Modernization Project in Education
- Educational Leadership in England and the Attempted Evisceration of Welfarism in the Liberal State
- German Speaking Countries in Transition – Re-defining Centre and Periphery
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.