session provided by 20. Research in Innovative Intercultural Learning Environments
Freedom of Every Day Interactions: Youth and Democratic Culture in Hungary
20 SES 02
- The Multicultural Society and the Learning of Peace: Young Peoples’ Values in the Czech Republic, Poland and Sweden
Maria Borgström Katrin Goldstein-Kyaga Ana Graviz
- Freedom of every day interactions: Youth and Democratic Culture in Hungary
- Authenticity and the International Volunteer Excursion: What Constitutes a ‘Real’ Kenyan Experience?
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.