session provided by 07. Social Justice and Intercultural Education
Students' Perceptions on (Inter)nationalism
07 SES 01 B
- Who Are The Catalans? The Discursive Construction Of The Catalan Identity Through The Historical Events Narrated By Secondary Students
Edda Sant Agnès Boixader Joan Pagès Antoni Santisteban
- Erasing Borders or Re-drawing Nationalisms: Internationalizing European Higher Education
- National Identity Narratives Within Different Educational Contexts In Northern Ireland And Macedonia.
Andrea Furey Joanne Hughes Caitlin Donnelly Danielle Blaylock
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.