session provided by 07. Social Justice and Intercultural Education
A Decade of Roma Inclusion 2005-2015 (Part 1): Theoretical Perspectives on Education and Policy Discourses
07 SES 06 A
Symposium to be continued in 07 SES 07 A
- A Decade of Roma Inclusion 2005-2015 (Session 1): Theoretical Perspectives on Education and Policy Discourses
Eben Friedman Jekatyerina Dunajeva Zuzana Kusá Bálint Ábel Bereményi Withdrawn . Christian Brüggemann Silvia Carrasco Marius Taba
- International Actors and Education of Roma Youth in Hungary: Ethnic
- Decade of Puzzled Inclusion: Everyday Faces of Integration Processes in Schools
- Bittersweet Success: The Impact of Academic Achievement among the Spanish Roma after a Decade of Roma Inclusion
Bálint-Ábel Bereményi Sílvia Carrasco
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.