session provided by 07. Social Justice and Intercultural Education
A Decade of Roma Inclusion 2005-2015 (Part 2): Educational Initiatives and Interventions
07 SES 07 A
Symposium continues from 07 SES 06 A
- A Decade of Roma Inclusion 2005-2015 (Session 2): Educational Initiatives and Interventions
Eben Friedman Iulius Rostas Tina Gazovicova Christina Rodell Olgac Andrew Ryder Marius Taba Claudiu Ivan Angelina Dimiter-Taikon
- A Decade of Educational Inclusion in Romania: Challenges for Policy Evidence and Design
Iulius Rostas Claudiu Ivan
- What Could be Done Better? An Evaluation of Slovak Scholarship Programs for Romani Pupils in 2005-2015
- Roma Inclusion 2012-2032: Romani Mediators as ‘Good Practice’ for Future Policies?
Christina Rodell Olgaç Angelina Dimiter-Taikon
- Creating Inclusive Schools for Roma Communities through Improving Home/School Links
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.