session provided by 07. Social Justice and Intercultural Education
Social Justice: Marginalization and Special Education
07 SES 08 B
- Crossing Disability and Migration. The Significant Dimensions Of Cultural Diversity In Special Education Services
- Looking For a Good Student – The Ambivalent Link Between Student Behavior and Marginalization
Anne Koskela Maija Lanas
- The Overrepresentation of Students with Turkish Background in Austrian Special Education Schools: Learning from Real-life Experiences
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.