session provided by 07. Social Justice and Intercultural Education
Students’ Views on Social Justice
07 SES 10 A
- How Do Students In Low Vocational Tracks Perceive Their Chances?
Lenie van den Bulk
- Identifying the impacts of an accelerated Te Kotahitanga reform response on classroom pedagogy in two different school cohorts
Mere Berryman Margaret Egan Ted Glynn
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.