session provided by 07. Social Justice and Intercultural Education
Creative Connections Dissemination: An Inquiry Process on Citizenship, Education, and Contemporary Art
07 SES 13 A
- Creative Connections dissemination: An inquiry process on citizenship, education, and contemporary art.
Susan Ogier Fernando Hernandez-Hernandez Mary Richardson Fiona Louise King Mary Richardson Dervil Jordan
- “It’s nothing to do with me: I don’t feel European” – Learners’ perceptions of contemporary European citizen identity.
- Creative Connections youth’s projects as disruptive learning events
- Expanded Horizons in an Intercultural Context; innovative visual methodological frameworks to inform student art teachers’ pedagogical practice.
Fiona King Dervil Jordan Susan Ogier
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.