session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Policies and Actions to Promote School-Family-Community Links II
14 SES 02 A
- Similarities and Differences In Discourses On Practitioner-Parent Partnerships In Early Childhood Provision In England, Hungary And Kazakhstan
Jane Murray Eleonora Teszenyi Anikó Nagy Varga Marzhan Tajiyeva Aigul Iskakova Sandor Palfi
- Parent Involvement and the Implementation of EU Funded Developmental Programs
- Intergenerational Learning Through Music: A Case Study
Almudena Ocaña María Luisa Reyes
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.