session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Multidisciplinary Approaches to Learning in and from Urban Spaces: The City as a Learning Experience - Part 1
14 SES 04 A
- The City as a Learning Experience - Part 1
Sven De Visscher Isabel Costa David Thore Gravesen Hari Sacré Ivanka Somborski Aitor Gomez Joana Lúcio Veronique Joukes Francisco Diniz Angela Million Thomas Coelen Anna Juliane Heinrich
- Cities And Enhancement Of Their Historic Centre and Archaeological Heritage: Educational Communities’ and Visitors’ Perspectives
Isabel Costa Veronique Joukes Francisco Diniz
- The inner-city Skater Facility - playground or control mechanism?
David Thore Gravesen
- Learning urban spaces: Reading processes of performativity.
Hari Sacré Sven De Visscher
- Local Educational Landscapes and Urban Development – Interfaces and Interlacings
Ivanka Somborski Angela Million Thomas Coelen Anna Juliane Heinrich
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.