session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Multidisciplinary Approaches to Learning in and from Urban Spaces: Participatory Research and Innovative Practices - Part 2
14 SES 05 A
- Participatory Research and Innovative Practices - Part 2
Joana Lúcio Noora Pyyry Sven De Visscher Liza Lauwers Pilar Alvarez David Thore Gravesen Peter Frostholm Olesen Rocío García Carrión Hari Sacré Carme Garcia Maria Padrós Cuxart
- Learning With The City: Photo-Walks As Creative Encounters
- The Childfriendly City As A Collective Learning Process: Participatory Research Methods With Children
Sven De Visscher Liza Lauwers Hari Sacré
- The Power Of Communicative Methodology Of Research To Achieve Social Impact In Urban Spaces
Pilar Álvarez Carme Garcia Maria Padrós
- “Are You From The Police, Or What?” Critical Remarks On Ethnographic Fieldwork Among (Disadvantaged) Urban Youth
David Thore Gravesen Peter Frostholm Olesen
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.