session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Multidisciplinary Approaches to Learning in and from Urban Spaces: Place-Based Methodologies - Part 3
14 SES 06 A
- Place-Based Methodologies - Part 3
Joana Lúcio Lucy Tiplady Jill Clark Lia Blaton Silke Schreiber-Barsch Hari Sacré David Thore Gravesen David Leat Ulrike Thomas Piet Van Avermaet
- Becoming Reciprocal In Co-Production
Lucy Tiplady Jill Clark David Leat Ulrike Thomas
- Focus Group Discussions On Urban Life And Educational Processes: Legitimation, Participation And Community Dynamics
- The Evaluation Of Community Schools: Unearthing Small Impacts On Children And Families
Lia Blaton Piet Van Avermaet
- Space Is More Than Place: Methodological Pathways To The City As Contested Terrain Of Inclusive Learning Settings For Adults
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.