session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
School Development by, with or against Parents? Experiences across Europe
14 SES 07 B
- School-development by, with or against parents? Experiences across Europe
Angelika Paseka Lia Blaton Patricia Schuler Christa Kappler Felicity Wikeley Dagmar Killus Piet Van Avermaet
- School-development Processes: a Battlefield of Power?
Patricia Schuler Christa Kappler
- Parents and Community Schools: strengthening each other?
Lia Blaton Piet Van Avermaet
- Parental involvement in German schools – the parents’ view
Angelika Paseka Dagmar Killus
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.