session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Navigating Educational Journeys: School Transitions in New Zealand, Scotland and Sweden
14 SES 09 A
- Navigating Educational Journeys: School Transitions in New Zealand, Scotland and Sweden
Sally Peters Vanessa Paki Aline-Wendy Dunlop Gunilla Sandberg Anders Garpelin Iram Siraj
- Children's Learning Journeys from Early Childhood Education to School in New Zealand
Sally Peters Vanessa Paki
- Beginnings and Endings: Scottish Educational Transitions Over Time
- Pedagogical Transitions from the Perspective of Children in Sweden
Gunilla Sandberg Anders Garpelin
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.