session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Part 2 Symposium. Positive Parenting: Assessment, Programmes and Evaluation
14 SES 11 A
- Part 2 Symposium. Positive Parenting: Assessment, Programmes and Evaluation
Raquel-Amaya Martínez-González Stephen Cullen Kristín Jónsdóttir Mairi Ann Cullen Francesca Rauchi Montse Daviu
- What Do Parents Want From Universal Parenting Programmes? Evidence From Canparent, (2012-2014), A United Kingdom Government Parenting Initiative.
Cullen Stephen Cullen Mairi-Ann
- A Happy Relationship Between Parents And Compulsory Schools
- The European Xarxa Clau Project: Families For Educational Success
Raquel-Amaya Martínez-González Francesca Rauchi Montse Daviu
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.