session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Early School Leaving and the Feasibility of Re-Entry in Education in Malta, Poland and Canada
14 SES 14 A
- Early School Leaving and the Feasibility of Re-Entry in Education in Malta, Poland and Canada
Carmel Borg Joanna Madalińska-Michalak Milosh Raykov Mario Cardona Victor Martinelli
- Tackling Early School Leaving in Poland: A new Challenge for Education Policy
- Early School Leaving in Canada and Interest in Participation in Adult Education
- Addressing Early School Leaving in Malta – Policies and Practices
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.