ERG SES H 06
- School-Related Burnout among Hungarian High School Students and Responsibility of Teachers in Prevention – a New Aspect of Teachers’ Competences
Nora Kunos Katalin Hejja-Nagy
- A Study on the High School Students' Subjective Well-Being Levels in Terms of Some Variables
- Global policies of inclusive education and inclusive education practices: A study of provisions for secondary students with disabilities in Bangladesh
Muhammed Mahbubur Rahaman Janinka Greenwood
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.