session provided by 07. Social Justice and Intercultural Education
Roma: Educational Approaches
07 SES 05 B
- Differences Between Primary and Junior Secondary Schools’ Implementation of National School Policy: How This May Disproportionally Affect Roma Children
- Care or education? „Double-track“ nature of system in negotiating interventions in life and equal access to education of Roma children
- Evaluating The Impact On Education Provision Of Rapid Demographic Change In The Irish Midlands
Kathy Harrison Gerry McNamara Joe O'Hara
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.