session provided by 07. Social Justice and Intercultural Education
Schools As Queer Spaces: European Perspectives
07 SES 14 B
- Schools As Queer Spaces: European Perspectives
Helen Sauntson Lander Calvelhe Ivana Jugovic Petar Bezinović Jon Kjaran
- Young women’s experiences of homophobia in UK schools
- Teaching about the ‘Pink Holocaust’ in an Icelandic Upper Secondary School Classroom: A Queer Counter-Space?
- Same-sex Attracted High-School Students' Victimization Experiences In School And Perceived Teachers' Support
Ivana Jugović Petar Bezinović
- Teenage Boys’ Aesthetic Experiences and Usages of the Media and the Internet Concerning Their Self-identification as Gay: Educational Implications
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.