session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Tackling Early School Leaving in Europe: an Evaluation of School-based Practices (Part 1)
23 SES 13 C
Symposium to be continued in 23 SES 14 C
- Symposium 1: Tackling Early School Leaving in Europe: an evaluation of school-based practices
Noel Clycq Helena C Araújo Eunice Macedo Louise Ryan Magdolna Lorinc Paulina Marchlik Hanna Tomaszewska-Pękała Paolo Landri Alexandra Doroftei Christina Rocha
- Symposium 1: Paper 3/3 'Challenges and obstacles for school-based measures to help students at risk'
Paulina Marchlik Hanna Tomaszewska-Pękała
- Symposium 1: Paper 2/3 'Tackling ESL in the UK: case study from a London school'
Louise Ryan Magdolna Lorinc
- Symposium 1: Paper 1/3 'Crossing Glances and Practices on Early School Leaving in Portuguese Upper Secondary Schools'
Helena C Araújo Eunice Macedo Alexadra O. Doroftei Christina Rocha
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.