session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Diversity as a System of Exclusion: Historical Notes on Contemporary Thought (Part 2)
23 SES 11 D
Symposium continues from 23 SES 10 D
- Diversity as a system of exclusion: Historical notes on contemporary thought (PART II)
Catarina Martins Malin Ideland Withdrawn . Romuald Normand
- The Action-competent Child: Producing Differences Through Good Intentions
- From Scribbles to Details: the Invention of Stages of Development in Drawing and the Government of the Child
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.