session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Family Education, Parenting and School-Family-Community Links III
14 SES 13 A
- I am My Child’s Ombudsman – The Role and Situation of Mothers Whose Children Need an Extensive Support in Their Education
- Parents’ Storybook Reading Practices–Balancing Between Pictures and the Text
Jelena Radišić Nada Seva
- The engagement of parents with different cultural backgrounds – Areas and motivational aspects
Jasmin Schwanenberg Jan Schröder Dominik Becker
- Family Motivational Climate(FMC) in families of secondary school students.
Mirtha del Prado Morales Jesús Alonso Tapia Maritza Morales Sánchez Cecilia Simón
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.