session provided by 02. Vocational Education and Training (VETNET)
Transitions in VET: A European Perspective
02 SES 10 B
- Ways of Renewing Vocational Education. Modelling Feedback Mechanisms between Vocational Education and the Labour Market in Europe
Jörg Markowitsch Günter Hefler
- Youth Transitions, VET And The ‘Making’ Of Class: A European Perspective
Liz Atkins James Avis
- 'Freeway or blind alley.' The development of hybrid or 'middle track' qualifications in England.
Andrea Laczik Prue Huddleston
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.