session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Postdoctoral Researchers: Working Conditions and Career Prospects
22 SES 04 A
- Career experiences and prospects of postdoctoral researchers: A Dutch case study
Christine Teelken Inge Van der weijden Moniek De Boer
- Nice work if you can get it? More tales from Post-Doctorate Researchers working in Irish Universities
Andrew Loxley Aidan Seery John Walsh
- An International Comparison of Doctoral Student Support Programs: Similarities and Differences across National Contexts
Çalışkan Ömer Karri Holley
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.