session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Quality Assessment and Evaluation
22 SES 10 E
- Excellence for Research in Australia from an Agency Perspective: Who Benefits and How in Research Quality Assessment?
Carmel DIezmann James Watters
- Writing Action Research For Publication: Transitional Times, Transitions in Practice and Theory
- An Evaluation Study of a Univeristy Level EFL Program
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.