session provided by 07. Social Justice and Intercultural Education
School Leadership and Equity
07 SES 02 C JS
Paper Session Joint Session NW 07 with NW 26
- Transitioning Towards Ethical Leadership: A Collaborative Investigation of Achieving Equity in Times of High-Stakes Accountability
Valentina Klenowski Lisa Ehrich
- A Principal’s Contribution to School Improvement: A Case Study
Juan Manuel Nino Encarnacion Garza Betty Merchant Rebecca Garza Curtis Brewer Nathern Okilwa
- A Critical Examination of Some Tensions in Educational Leadership: Can a Rigorous Field of Study Address Issues of Social Justice?
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.