session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
The Role of Churches in Higher Education in four Central and Eastern European Countries
22 SES 12 E
- The Role of Churches in Higher Education in four Central and Eastern European Countries
Gabriella Pusztai Silvia Matúšová Gabor Flora Withdrawn . Mihály Fónai Ondrej Štefaňak Ján Gunčaga Laura Morvai Ágnes Inántsy-Pap
- Church-run Higher Education and Calling for Teacher Profession
Gabriella Pusztai Laura Morvai Ágnes Inántsy-Pap
- Church, Identity and Higher Education in a Multicultural Context: The Case of Romania
- Christian Values in Higher Education in Slovakia
Silvia Matúšová Ondrej Štefaňak Ján Gunčaga
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.