session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Curriculum Spaces and Strategies for Social Change through Education
23 SES 11 E JS
Symposium Joint Session NW 03 with NW 07 and NW 23
- Curriculum Spaces and Strategies for Social Change through Education
Yvonne Leeman Nienke Nieveen Ninni Wahlström Ninetta Santoro David Roxburgh Francesca Gobbo
- Foreign Language Learning in Scotland: What's its potential to develop global citizens and agents of social change?
Ninetta Santoro David Roxburgh
- Recontextualization Processes of Policy into National Curriculum from a Perspective of equity and citizenship education – a Swedish perspective
- Dutch Curriculum Policy and Practice with Respect to Citizenship Education
Yvonne Leeman Nienke Nieveen
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.