session provided by 07. Social Justice and Intercultural Education
Learning Spaces for Inclusion and Social Justice: Success Stories from Immigrant Students and School Communities in four Nordic Countries
07 SES 10 C
- Learning Spaces For Inclusion And Social Justice: Success Stories From Immigrant Students And School Communities In Four Nordic Countries
Hanna Ragnarsdóttir Samúel Lefever Anh-Dao Tran Hafdís Guðjónsdóttir Anna Katarzyna Wozniczka Helgi Þorbjörn Svavarsson Ghazala Bhatti Susan Rafik Hama Renata Emilsson Peskova Hildur Blondal Fríða Bjarney Jónsdóttir
- Democratic Leadership Practices In Icelandic Preschools
Helgi Þorbjörn Svavarsson Hildur Blöndal Hanna Ragnarsdóttir Fríða Bjarney Jónsdóttir
- Perspectives On Immigrant Children´s Participation And Success In Preschools
Hanna Ragnarsdóttir Helgi Þorbjörn Svavarsson Hildur Blöndal Fríða Bjarney Jónsdóttir
- Learning Spaces Created In School Practices
Hafdís Guðjónsdóttir Anna Katarzyna Wozniczka
- Students’ Strengths, Learning Spaces And Culturally Responsive School Practices
Samúel Lefever Hanna Ragnarsdóttir Susan Rafik Hama Renata Emilsson Peskova
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.