session provided by 06. Open Learning: Media, Environments and Cultures
European Perspectives on Instructional Design of eLearning
06 SES 09 JS
Symposium Joint Session NW 06 and NW 16
- European Perspectives on Instructional Design of eLearning
Stefanie A. Hillen Michael Kerres Stijn Van Laer Katie Goeman Tobias Hölterhof Begoña Gros Jan Elen
- Towards a Descriptive Framework of Learner and Context Characteristics in Blended Learning Environments and Their Impact on Persistence and Performance
Stijn Van Laer Katie Goeman Jan Elen
- The Value of Learning: The didactical Perspective on Education
Michael Kerres Tobias Hölterhof
- E-learning Design and Shifts of educational Paradigms
Stefanie A. Hillen
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.