session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Family Education, Parenting and School-Family-Community Links IV
14 SES 13 B
- Economic Crisis and Family Education: the Children’s Perspective
Maria Manuel Vieira
- A Meta-Ethnography of Parent Involvement in Special Education
- Transition from lower to upper secondary education among ethnic minority youth in Denmark – on the importance of family and community
Vibe Larsen Üzeyir Tireli Tekla Canger
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.