ERG SES B, Research Ethics
This roundtable offers an interactive, hands-on engagement with the complex issue of ethical research in education. Focusing particularly on the challenges which sometimes arises when researching sensitive topics and/or working with vulnerable groups, the roundtable draws on the theoretical underpinning of ethical behaviour in order to provide students with a practical, yet conceptually solid, understanding of the complex issues involved.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.