ERG SES J, Keynote
Educational Research Past, Present and Future
This lecture is about a journey, that of educational research. The focus will be the educational space that is Europe and the nations within it. It will explore the relationship between the past and the future, and the challenges and opportunities of the present through a temporally-inflected lens. It will start with the end of the 1960s and the pulse of the body that is educational research will be taken at intervals – the mid 1990s, the second decade of the 21st century - and compared across time, before looking towards the horizon that is the future. A future that is already in the hands of today's early career researchers.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.