Health and Language in Education
ERG SES G 07
- An Interpretivist Study Of Wellbeing And Resilience Of A Sample Of Guidance Counsellors In Post-Primary Schools In Ireland
Eimear Mc Donnell Lucy Hearne Patricia Mannix-McNamara
- Investigating The Problems Faced By The Teachers In Developing Russian Writing Skills
Gulmira Kozhamkulova Nursulu Shaimerdenova
- “They have been spoilt previously” Intercultural Research on Chinese Language Teachers’ Professionalization in Germany
- Teacher Preparedness in Health and Wellbeing
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.