Minorities and Education
ERG SES G 08
- Greek Roma’s Educational Success: What About Teachers’ Contribution?
- Learning opportunities for Roma pupils
- Acceptance/Non Acceptance Attitudes Towards Non-traditional Students in Universities Located in the Shared Border Region of Romania and Hungary
Emese Beáta Berei
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.