session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Students' Readiness and Expectations
22 SES 04 B
- Ready For University? Profiling Secondary School Students On University Readiness
Els C. M. Van Rooij Ellen Jansen Wim J. C. M. Van de Grift
- Empirical Investigations of Costs and Beneﬁts of Vocational Education and Training in Higher Education
- Match between Student Educational Expectations and Realities as Predictors of Student Satisfaction and Academic Achievements
Natalia Maloshonok Evgeniy Terentev
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.