session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Internationalisation: Case Study Papers (Part 2)
22 SES 06 A
Paper Session contiuned from 22 SES 05 A, to be continued in 22 SES 07 A
- Possibilities And Constraints For An Integrated And Sustainable Internationalisation Approach: A Case Study In A Portuguese Higher Education Institution
Mónica Lourenço Ana Isabel Andrade
- An International Team Teaching Experience: Building Partnerships and Intercultural Competence
- Gender and internationalization: The impact of international mobility as experienced by Spanish University Teachers
Tamar Groves Estrella Montes López
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.