session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Inclusive Classrooms, Inclusive Pedagogy and Transition
04 SES 03 A
- Transition from Lower to Upper Secondary School: Preliminary Findings from Qualitative Interviews with Students with Cognitive Disabilities and their Parents
Dario Ianes Silver Cappello
- Examining the Academic and Social Implications of the Secondary School Transition among Students with SEN in the Republic of Ireland
Selina McCoy Richard Rose Michael Shevlin
- An Insight into good Inclusive Classroom Practices: Inside and Outside Differentiation Strategies
Silvia Dell'Anna Heidrun Demo
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.