session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Text and Inclusive Education: Policies, Textbooks and Journal
04 SES 06 A
- A Field Divided - Mapping and Analysis of Inclusion Research with High Impact in North America and Europe
- Ways of inclusive citizenship: representing inequalities in English and German citizenship textbooks
- The Hare and the Tortoise : A comparative review of the drive towards inclusive education policies in England and Cyprus
Simoni Symeonidou Caroline Jones
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.