session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Transition to Work and Independent Living
04 SES 08 A
- Young Professionals With Special Educational Needs: Patterns Of Transition Into The Labour Market In Relation To Work Situation And Satisfaction
Claudia Hofmann Simone Schaub Leandra Kurtz
- "Where To Live And With Whom": Research On The Right To Independent Living Of People With Intellectual Disabilties In Spain
Maria Pallisera Gemma Diaz Garolera Judit Fullana Carol Puyalto Pepa Valls Gabernet Montserrat Vilà
- The Views Of People With Intellectual Disabilities On Their Right To Live Independently: Exploring Barriers, Supports And Suggestions For Improvement.
Carol Puyalto Maria Pallisera
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.