session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Inclusive Classes, Inclusive Schools, Inclusive Countries
04 SES 08 B
- Challenging Special Educational Traditions? Swedish Independent Schools and Special Support
- Outreach: An Emerging Role for the Special School in an Age of Inclusion
Catherine Merrigan Joyce Senior
- Quality of Teaching/Learning in Special Education in Serbia
Olja Jovanović Tinde Kovač Cerović Dragica Pavlović Babić
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.