session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Education for Refugees; The Refugee and Migrant Challenge for Education and Educational Research (Part 2)
04 SES 10 A JS
Joint Paper Session NW 04 and NW 20 continued from 04 SES 09 A JS
- Attitudes Towards the Integration of Refugees Students with Disabilities in Inclusive Classrooms.
Mathias Krammer Edvina Besic Lisa Paleczek Peter Rossmann Barbara Gasteiger-Klicpera
- Future Orientation of Migrant Children in the Host Country
Doly Levi Michal Meishar Michal Meishar
- Assuming Responsibility In Teacher Education: Pedagogical Work Of Students With Refugee Children
Heike de Boer Benjamin Brass Henrik Bruns
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.