session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Views of Pupils and Teachers of Inclusive Education
04 SES 10 B
- Inclusive and Segregated Education in the Field of Social, Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties – Pupils’ Views
Matthias Meyer Birgit Herz
- Experts In Their Own Lives: The Importance Of Engaging Minority Voices In Educational Research
- "If You Are Not Really Ready, It Won´t Work" Attitudes of Head-teachers and Teachers of Public Primary Schools towards Inclusion
Lenka Slepickova Helena Vadurova Helena Vadurova
- Special Professions? – A Presentation of a Research Project Concerning Special Educators´ Education and Work in Sweden.
Gunilla Lindqvist Nina Klang Kerstin Göransson
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.