session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Peers Attitudes Toward Peers
04 SES 12 A
- Peers´ Attitudes Towards Peers
Katrin Velten Holger Lindemann Mike Trauntschnig Florianne Rademaker Birgit Lütje-Klose Marco G.P. Hessels Susanne Schwab Norbert Tanzer Anke de Boer Elisa Küpers Alexander Minnaert
- Construction and empirical validation of an Instrument for Measuring Attitudes of students towards peers in marginalized groups
- Being different means being less liked: Attitudes towards Peers with migration background
Mike Trauntschnig Susanne Schwab Norbert Tanzer
- The Effects of Contact With and Knowledge About Children With Disabilities on Peers’ Attitudes: A Review Study
Florianne Rademaker Anke de Boer Elisa Küpers Alexander Minnaert
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.