session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Students with SEN at High Risk: The Link between Social Participation and Psychosocial Outcomes
04 SES 13 A
- Students with SEN at high risk: the link between social participation and psychosocial outcomes
Susanne Schwab Christoforos Mamas Renske de Leeuw Harry Kullmann Peter Rossmann Carmen Zurbriggen Ineke Pit-ten Cate Anke de Boer Alexander Minnaert Jan Bijstra Birgit Luetje-Klose Sabine Geist
- Examining Social Interactions, Dynamics and Friendship Networks of Students in Mainstream Schools
- Listening to the voices of students with SEBD
Renske de Leeuw Anke de Boer Alexander Minnaert Jan Bijstra
- The Linkage between Social Participation and other Factors of School-related Well-being – Findings from an Inclusive Experimental School in Germany
Harry Kullmann Birgit Lütje-Klose Sabine Geist
- Symptoms of Depression and the Associations with Social Relationships in Students with and without Special Needs
Susanne Schwab Peter Rossmann
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.