session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Parent-teacher Conferences and School Climate
14 SES 05 A
- The Student-Parent-Teacher Conference – a tool for improving the participation of students and parents in the New Middle School?
Mariella Knapp Michaela Kilian Tanja Werkl Corinna Geppert Tamara Katschnig
- Parent-teacher Conferences - A Cultural Perspective
Dorit Tubin Tamar Shuy
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.