session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Rural Schools as Hubs for the Socio-educational Development of the Community (Part 2)
14 SES 05 B
Symposium continued from 14 SES 04 B, to be continued in 14 SES 06 B
- Rural Schools as Hubs For the Socio-Educational Development of the Community – Part 2
Robyn Henderson Laurence Lasselle Ferney Cruz Karen Noble . . Joana Lúcio Vicki Christopher
- Barriers To Higher Education Entry: A Scottish Rural Perspective
- ELT In Rural Colombia: Examining Language Policy Through The Lens Of Social Justice
- Transition to school as community: Development of parent network to evoke engagement, agency and connectedness to context
Karen Noble Vicki Christopher
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.