session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Rural Schools as Hubs for the Socio-educational Development of the Community (Part 4)
14 SES 07 B
Symposium continued from 14 SES 06 B
- Rural Schools as Hubs For the Socio-Educational Development of the Community – Part 4
Robyn Henderson Rocío García Carrión Beatriz Villarejo Carballido Dennis Beach Elisabet Öhrn Jennifer Seelig Karen Noble Joana Lúcio Sandra Girbes Monica Johansson Maria Rönnlund
- Transforming ICT Use In A Rural School Through Family And Community Involvement: The Power Of Community-Based Dialogic Use Of Technology
Rocio Garcia Beatriz Villarejo Sandra Girbes
- Education And Participation In Local Context. Rural Diversity And Gender
Dennis Beach Elisabet Öhrn Monica Johansson Maria Rönnlund
- Battling Declining Enrolment: Rural Schools In A Competitive Society
- Building A Sense Of Community Belonging: Making Mobile Families Welcome In A School
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.