session provided by 17. Histories of Education
17 SES 02
- (Re-)building The Minds Of Europe: Social Science And The Education For A New World Order After The Second World War.
- The Progressive school of Malagnou: a place for children fulfilment or for educational research? (1970-1985)
- The Flemish Freinet: On appropriation and re-employment of the Freinet pedagogy in Flemish education, c1980 until present
Jan Devos Angelo Van Gorp Michel Vandenbroeck
- John Dewey and the History of Teacher Education in Turkey
Gokce Gokalp Ali Yıldırım
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.